Stacks Image 1
Name Changes of Adults and Minor Children

The paperwork to change your name or the name of a minor child can be extensive. There are also specific burdens of proof required to change the name of a minor child. Providing the correct paperwork and fully understanding the requirements and burdens of proof upon you are critical components to your success.

Andrew Bokan can help you complete all paperwork and assemble required information to change your name or the name of your child. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Andrew A. Bokan.

This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed as to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
©2013 Andrew A. Bokan, Esq. is of counsel with the Law Office of Christina Holly.